(ex-Gamine) is a 36’ double-planked Ted Hood Little Harbor yawl
originally built in 1959. A dozen mahogany bottom planks were repaired
or replaced and the entire hull below the waterline was refastened with
bronze screws and caulked. Repairs at the newly rebuilt mast step area
included five new floor timbers and the installation of custom mast step
supports. The boat also received a new teak taffrail as well as three
new transom planks.
images below detail some of the restoration process. Please click
on an image to view a larger version.